Re: [atomic-devel] draft of Every-two-week Fedora Atomic Host change proposal

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 2:33 AM, Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan gmail com> wrote:
> 1. What would need to go in a Vagrantfile to automatically get the
> latest Fedora Atomic release?
Oh-My-Vagrant supports this, although the patch for Atomic is pending
a fully correct vagrant box.
The feature is called 'update:'.

> 2. What would need to go in a Vagrantfile to pin to a particular box version?
This is also supported in Oh-My-Vagrant, although Atomic images aren't
yet supported since they're not quite coming out as expected yet. Once
this happens, this is trivial to add.

> 3. How long will we keep older versions of the images around for?
I personally recommend indefinitely, although if new releases are
coming out weekly, then at least 1 for every 3-6 months indefinitely
and the last 3 months.

Hope these comments helped!
Cheers,
James