Re: [atomic-devel] [Proposal] Move atomicapp Vagrant box git repo under Project Atomic

On 06/18/2015 05:53 AM, Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:

> We are working on vagrant box/ boxes [1] to provide ready to use
> development environment for atomicapp and nulecule. Currently the base
> vagrant box is based on CentOS7, but we can recreate it on Fedora , RHEL
> and other RPMs based distro if required.  We have released the first
> iteration of the box and working on the next version.
>
> As this effort directly linked with tools within Project Atomic, I am
> suggesting that we should move the git repo under Project Atomic as it
> is logical location for it.

I guess using the CentOS 7 rebuild for the vagrant box won't work for
some reason?

As much as possible I'd like to have all work that's related to Atomic
easily located under the atomic project on GitHub, so I'm +1 for moving it.

Colin also made a good point about coordinating vagrant work. I don't
see that as a blocker but it would be good if all the folks working on
various vagrant things were talking to avoid duplication of effort.

Thanks!

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Open Source and Standards (OSAS)
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/