Re: [atomic-devel] [Proposal] Move atomicapp Vagrant box git repo under Project Atomic

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015, at 05:53 AM, Lalatendu Mohanty wrote:
> Hi All,

> [1] https://github.com/LalatenduMohanty/centos7-container-app-vagrant-box

I don't object exactly, but at some point we're really going to have to invest in
de-duplicating Vagrant work.

See:
https://lists.projectatomic.io/projectatomic-archives/atomic-devel/2015-April/msg00027.html
and
https://lists.projectatomic.io/projectatomic-archives/atomic-devel/2015-April/msg00047.html

This most closely overlaps
https://github.com/projectatomic/adb-atomic-developer-bundle/

The kickstart file has a lot of overlap with (but is not exactly the same as) the
Vagrant boxes for Fedora 22 (both Base and Atomic), which are configured here:
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/spin-kickstarts.git/tree/

Your kickstart configuration could probably be fairly easily written as a Vagrant
provisioner on top of either the Cloud Base or Atomic - or on top of OMV.