Re: [atomic-devel] mount gluster volume on atomic host

To add to the usecase - for Kube and OpenShift we eventually want to run the kubelet in a container.  The kubelet expects to mount volumes and drives into the mount table, and the in some cases access them from the filesystem.  So the kubelet would need to see the hosts mounts somehow (whether though the hosts mount namespace or direct kernel calls).