Re: [atomic-devel] Systemd, containers, and pid=host

On 03/12/2015 07:02 AM, Clayton Coleman wrote:
> Also, we should have a tool that takes an rpm with a systemd init file
> and ends up with a docker image that works.

"should have" as in "we have that lying around somewhere" or "should
have" as in "we should put this on a board for someone to work on"?

Might be a good thing to spec out in Matt's repo as a proposal?

https://github.com/projectatomic/oversight

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/