Re: [atomic-devel] Systemd, containers, and pid=host

> On Mar 12, 2015, at 9:30 AM, Joe Brockmeier <jzb redhat com> wrote:
>
>> On 03/12/2015 07:02 AM, Clayton Coleman wrote:
>> Also, we should have a tool that takes an rpm with a systemd init file
>> and ends up with a docker image that works.
>
> "should have" as in "we have that lying around somewhere" or "should
> have" as in "we should put this on a board for someone to work on"?

Latter - systemd unit defines the context of execution, and in both docker and rocket it should be possible to automatically "image" the package.  On the backend, we can use the process direct, insert a systemd container, or (in the long term) convert to rocket or direct systemd execution.