[atomic-devel] Switching the default log driver to journald?

Hi,

I was chatting with someone running Atomic Host whose / partition had filled up due to a container logging going out of control.

Since 1.7 docker has supported:

https://docs.docker.com/reference/logging/journald/

And journald supports log file rotation based on disk space.  Any objections to just doing this by default?

The main downside I can see is that your logs won't be automatically migrated, so it could be surprising to people in a release stream.