Re: [atomic-devel] Switching the default log driver to journald?

On 9 October 2015 at 04:30, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was chatting with someone running Atomic Host whose / partition had filled up due to a container logging going out of control.

Huh, I wonder if that might be the problem I'm running into (I have a
container that eventually goes away while running under docker on a
Fedora 22 system, and the host disk reported as full until I cleaned
out orphaned docker volumes)

I hadn't really investigated it properly, just nuked the offending
container, cleaned up the orphans, and started it again.

Regards,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan   |   ncoghlan gmail com   |   Brisbane, Australia