Re: [atomic-devel] ostree-docker-builder

Ben, are there things we can do to make it easier for new builder
types (beyond custom)?  Agree it's a lot of work.

This looks really clean Giuseppe - we should write it up as a blog
post for others to try, and add the image to the origin DockerHub
namespace.  What limitations does it have?