Re: [atomic-devel] ostree-docker-builder

Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> writes:

> This looks really clean Giuseppe - we should write it up as a blog
> post for others to try, and add the image to the origin DockerHub
> namespace.  What limitations does it have?

I am not sure if something is missing there.  I have based it on
origin/images/builder/docker/custom-docker-builder and implemented the
features that are there.

I have changed ostree-docker-builder to use a LABEL now and not build
the image if there is already one for the same OSTree commit.

Thanks,
Giuseppe