Re: [atomic-devel] Relation of "Two week Atomic" project to Fedora 23

On Thu, Sep 03, 2015 at 01:29:48PM +0200, Jan Kurik wrote:
> on the FESCo meeting yesterday (2015-Sep-03) [1] we were reviewing
> list of Changes for Fedora 23. During the review we had a discussion
> about relation of the Two week Atomic project [2] to the Fedora 23
> release. As far as I know, the planned release cycle of Atomic images
> has no correlation with Fedora 23 schedule. That sad, I believe we can
> decouple the Change [2] from the list of Changes for Fedora 23
> release. Does anyone see any reason, why the Change [2] needs to stay
> in the Fedora 23 scope ?

The primary reason is that currently, we are producing an Atomic image
tied to the regular release schedule -- that is, Fedora Atomic Host 22
came out as part of Fedora 22. If this change isn't ready in time, we
need to decide if we will:

  a) produce a Fedora 23 Atomic Host as part of the F23 GA

or

  b) not do that, and wait for the two-week version to be ready.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm fedoraproject org>