Re: [atomic-devel] Building own Fedora Atomic Host 22

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 02:49:08PM +0530, Sujit Fulse wrote:
>                              I am interested in stuff where "
> grub2-mkconfig " is executed while generating qcow2 image. since we are
> launching OSTREE's root as our rootfs not /dev/mapper/atomic-root. if we

This is all done by Anaconda, the Fedora installer, which is used to
generate the image which ImageFactory turns into a qcow2.

--
Matthew Miller            mattdm mattdm org             <http://mattdm.org/>
Fedora Project Leader  mattdm fedoraproject org  <http://fedoraproject.org/>