Re: [atomic-devel] Hook up some projectatomic GitHub repos to fedmsg

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 3:54 PM, Colin Walters <walters verbum org> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 29, 2015, at 03:44 PM, Jonathan Lebon wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm currently working on adding automatic PR testing to some
>> GitHub repositories in the projectatomic organization[1].
>
> This sounds great!
>
>> Unfortunately, I don't have the sufficient permissions to
>> set this up myself (it requires the read:org and
>> admin:repo_hook permissions). Are there any owners of the
>> projectatomic GitHub org that could set this up for me? (Or
>> alternatively grant me the necessary privs to do it.)
>
> I don't see any reason not to do this; any thoughts/objections
> from other repo admins[1]?
>
> [1] https://github.com/orgs/projectatomic/teams/owners

I think it's a great idea... I just turned this on myself. I'll
actually add, if anyone has some examples on the receiving side that
they plan on using to kick of ci runs, I'd love to see this part...
I'm thinking about doing the exact same thing!

Cheers,
James