Re: [atomic-devel] patches to build Project Atomic related Fedora specfiles on CentOS

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016, at 04:48 AM, Jan Chaloupka wrote:

> I would like to extend all packages to CentOS. However, it is a lot of
> work to do.
> We need someone who will take care of CentOS part.

Part of the goal of this is to make packaging not just continuous but
collaborative.  Currently an important part of the rpmdistro-gitoverlay
model is that if *any* build fails the *entire* thing fails.

That helps motivate people to jump in and debug in my experience, versus
the individually maintained fiefdom model.

> %gobuild macro defined. The same will have to be applied for other spec
> files.

Okay, I'll look at this versus pulling in the go-srpm-macros.

> Fixed.

Ok, thanks!  But did you have a response to the larger issue of bundling vs
not in the different distros?