Re: [atomic-devel] ISO for cloud-init

Heres a runcmd section from one of my user-data files I use with Atomic:

runcmd:
# Workaround until power_state is included in cloud.cfg 5 min delay is a guess
  - [ /usr/sbin/shutdown, -r, "+5", "Restarting" ]
  - [ /bin/systemctl, daemon-reload ]
  - [ /bin/systemctl, enable, cockpitws.service ]
  - [ /bin/systemctl, daemon-reexec ]

This format has been the best for parsing cleanly, with each arg quoted.

HTH,
- Matt M