Re: [atomic-devel] One-line project descriptions for Docs and the new website

It feels a bit odd to see the distribution names first in the Atomic Host description.  Perhaps something like:

Atomic Host is a lightweight, immutable platform, designed with the sole purpose of running containerized applications that leverages the stability and quality of existing distributions like Fedora and CentOS.

Atomic App:

Easily describe, configure, distribute and deploy multi-container applications for multiple orchestration environments using the Nulecule specification.

OpenShift Origin:

Origin is the upstream community project that powers the OpenShift container PaaS.

Commissaire:

I'm not familiar with the project and didn't feel anymore familiar with it after reading this description.

rpm-ostree:

Image-based operating system trees built from RPM packages providing easy upgrade and rollback functionality.

regards,

bex