Re: [atomic-devel] Structure of Atomic Host docs for Fedora and CentOS

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 9:22 AM, Josh Berkus <jberkus redhat com> wrote:
> 3) Is Vagrant really where we want to direct people as a quickstart
> option?  I'm asking because I'm not that clear on what users can *do*
> with an single atomic node on vagrant.

With the right documentation, yes. It is an easy way to get started as
it could be comparable to boot2docker to host containers. The
instructions for Vagrant and getting the image to run is not really
that much to document, so it is more about referring to relevant
topics

   Start some basic containers commands...
      * docker cli
      * atomic cli
   Describe how to get cockpit running on it...
   Describe (or refer to) the approach to do some debugging