Re: [atomic-devel] Structure of Atomic Host docs for Fedora and CentOS

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 12:21 AM, Micah Abbott <miabbott redhat com> wrote:
> I think Joe is referencing this -
> http://www.projectatomic.io/blog/2016/03/introducing-atomic-devmode/

This is not an option using 'vagrant up' ;-)

But yes, for a single node installation without vagrant, this is of
course a topic that needs attention. I am not sure how the dev-mode is
triggered, but I could imagine that someone using `vagrant ssh` might
appreciate the split screen option and autologin to root too.