Re: [atomic-devel] Structure of Atomic Host docs for Fedora and CentOS

I think Joe is referencing this - http://www.projectatomic.io/blog/2016/03/introducing-atomic-devmode/

On 12/07/2016 07:44 AM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
Right, but we also specifically have a developer mode for Atomic Host.
Not just for OpenShift but generally for anybody who wants to work on
containers without pulling everything to their desktop.

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 7:39 AM, Gerard Braad <me gbraad nl
<mailto:me gbraad nl>> wrote:

    On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 8:34 PM, Joe Brockmeier <jzb redhat com
    <mailto:jzb redhat com>> wrote:
    >> A single node can get you a taste of docker or origin or kube, esp if
    >> you're on Windows or OS X. You could develop for a legit cluster using a
    >> single node vm.
    > You can kick it into developer mode, right? That would be a good single-user
    > use case.

    You can run `oc cluster up` on it... so, yes

--
Joe Brockmeier
Senior Evangelist, Linux Containers