Re: [atomic-devel] Fedora 26 change: using overlayfs as default

Yes I plan on writing a blog on this once we have an update to
docker-storage-setup to handle setting up /var/lib/docker on a separate
partition.

https://github.com/projectatomic/docker-storage-setup/pull/175

Once we get this merged, we could easily move to overlayfs as default on
atomic host, but still allow a user to switch from overlay back to
devicemapper.