Re: [atomic-devel] Reducing the footprint of the Fedora docker base image

The general consensus is to create a separate "utility" container which contains DNF and other similar tools (e.g., rhel tools).

I'm a bit confused, how does this help folks who are trying to build their own containers from a Fedora base Docker image?  Containers to build containers? Use the utility as the base?