Re: [atomic-devel] Reducing the footprint of the Fedora docker base image

I actually believe that s2i and Colins concept of building images as non root have a great potential synergy.  The biggest fear I have right now from a security point of view is allowing users to upload random dockerfiles and allowing them to build.