Re: [atomic-devel] Fedora Atomic Host Two Week Release Announcement

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 11:35 AM,  <noreply fedoraproject org> wrote:

> A new update of Fedora Cloud Atomic Host has been released and can be
> downloaded at:
>
> Images can be found here:
>
>     https://getfedora.org/en/cloud/download/atomic.html
>
> Respective signed CHECKSUM files can be found here:
> https://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/atomic/stable/Cloud_Atomic/x86_64/iso/Fedora-Cloud_Atomic-23-x86_64-CHECKSUM

Please note that there is a known issue with mismatching content at
the downloads link on the web page. Something changed which is causing
the compose process to not properly collect the build artifacts but it
is not yet known what specifically is causing the issue. This is being
looked into and we will resolve it as soon as possible.

On behalf of Fedora RelEng: Apologies for the added delay,
-AdamM