[atomic-devel] Replacing registry, atomic app on the home page

I'd like to replace Registry on the home page, because (a) it's not new
anymore and (b) it's not really ready to install if you're not using the
rest of openshift.

Right now we have:

Atomic Host     Atomic App      Registry

The ADB is an obvious project, so we could have:

Atomic Host     ADB             ???

The question I have is, "what goes in the 3rd column?"  Cockpit?
Origin?  Something else?

I also plan to replace the marquee with whatever the latest release of
the latest project is.

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS