Re: [atomic-devel] Replacing registry, atomic app on the home page

On Jul 13, 2016 11:53 AM, "Josh Berkus" <jberkus redhat com> wrote:

> I'd like to replace Registry on the home page, because (a) it's not new
> anymore and (b) it's not really ready to install if you're not using the
> rest of openshift.

What do you mean? This is by far the newest tech on the site. The current installation is very lean: 3 container services running under docker.

Because of the split repo origin+cockpit nature of this project we rely heavily on this web property as a landing page for the registry.

Clearly we have some larger content issues that need to be addressed. I just don't think replacing the registry with ??? helps.