Re: [atomic-devel] Smaller fedora & centos images

BTW: I'm considering writing my own "supervisord"-like in go (to make it single binary)

which unlike runit, s6 and others does not intend to be full init system (no ttys, no logs, no crons)
just like supervisord, it just process supervisor that allow you to run multiprocess container.
I'm considering an almost compatible ini syntax to systemd (so it could be called go-systemd, or yet another fake systemd)

why not just supervisord, because we are considering python-less micro base image for apps that does not need python specially go binary containers (ex. busybox, etcd, kube*, .. )

but I'm not sure if this is even a good idea or not