Re: [atomic-devel] [Container-tools] Call for live demos for Atomic Cluster at Summit, Container Central

On 06/02/2016 08:21 AM, Burr Sutter wrote:

> On Thursday, June 2, 2016, Josh Berkus <jberkus redhat com
> <mailto:jberkus redhat com>> wrote:
>
>     On 06/02/2016 08:10 AM, Burr Sutter wrote:
>     > So, would I use it as Docker daemon (docker pull, docker build,
>     docker run)?
>     > Or do I use it as a Kubernetes cluster (kubectl get pods)?
>
>     Preferably using kubectl, atomic or oc.
>

> A complete OpenShift available?

Well, That Depends.

Right now, installing OpenShift on top of an Atomic Cluster is somewhat
... involved.  If the OpenShift folks can help me through some of the
issues, we can make it run.  That would be a useful thing to do anyway.

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS