Re: [atomic-devel] [Container-tools] Call for live demos for Atomic Cluster at Summit, Container Central

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 11:24 AM, Josh Berkus <jberkus redhat com> wrote:
On 06/02/2016 08:21 AM, Burr Sutter wrote:

> On Thursday, June 2, 2016, Josh Berkus <jberkus redhat com
> <mailto:jberkus redhat com>> wrote:
>
>     On 06/02/2016 08:10 AM, Burr Sutter wrote:
>     > So, would I use it as Docker daemon (docker pull, docker build,
>     docker run)?
>     > Or do I use it as a Kubernetes cluster (kubectl get pods)?
>
>     Preferably using kubectl, atomic or oc.
>

> A complete OpenShift available?

Well, That Depends.

Right now, installing OpenShift on top of an Atomic Cluster is somewhat
... involved.  If the OpenShift folks can help me through some of the
issues, we can make it run.  That would be a useful thing to do anyway.

I was about to say that OpenShift wouldn't run on ARM, then I read the comments and saw you are using MinnowBoards. I can help you get OpenShift running there.

That said, I will also be bringing a portable cluster with me to Summit (pic of hardware involved attached). I'm not releasing the full details of what I have planned yet, but it is going to involve RHEL and OpenShift Enterprise running on the 5 Liva micro-pcs with the 3 RPi 3s, 1 RPi 2, and LattePanda playing supporting roles.

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS

--