Re: [atomic-devel] docker and docker-latest packages on CentOS Virt SIG

On Thu, Jun 9, 2016, at 10:24 AM, Lokesh Mandvekar wrote:

> The RH patchset will be the same for both Fedora and RHEL, just that RHEL
> could have approaches (like docker and docker-latest)
> Fedora would never agree to.

I think we *could* do this in Fedora...but a big question here is, do we *need*
to now?  Ideally, and I guess I really do mean ideally, we'll get better with
having Kube work with newer docker more consistently.

> I'd like to zero in on a single approach moving forward.

> 2. RHEL rpms (docker + docker-latest) rebuilt (consider it a preview or
> something before official release)

I think this.  Or rather, think of it as the CentOS being upstream.

(What is a huge pain point here is CentOS lacking dist-git making
 collaboration difficult, but nothing really stops us from creating
 a dist-git in projectatomic either)