Re: [atomic-devel] [Container-tools] Call for live demos for Atomic Cluster at Summit, Community Central

On 06/16/2016 09:24 AM, Pete Muir wrote:
> Josh,
>
> We have a lot of videos we created for our last two sprints. If you
> want some videos to play somewhere, then Ranjith might be able to work
> with you to pick out ones that have made it to the released OpenJDK,
> .NET CDK and devstudio/devsuite products.

No, this is specifically live demos.  I'll have a portable Atomic
cluster with me ... including OpenShift, if I can get it working in
time.  Thanks, though.

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS