Re: [atomic-devel] Smaller fedora & centos images

I've been building my own base images with dnf/yum using installroot. While I get better results, the images are still large and the biggest waste of space is systemd. I'm not sure what happened with fakesystemd or systemd-container but I liked the idea of replacing systemd with something that makes more sense *in* lightweight containers. I think Dan Walsh talked about this in detail.