Re: [atomic-devel] Smaller fedora & centos images

> . I'm not sure what happened with fakesystemd or systemd-container
so do I

I personally use my own fake system which does not even have init or any capability, because I don't need it
sometimes I use supervisord but in most cases (as this is the recommendation), my entry point is my actual single process

my fake runtime .spec provides something like

Provides:       kmod
Provides:       systemd = %myfake_systemd_version
Provides:       systemd-sysv =
%myfake_systemd_version
Provides:       systemd-units =
%myfake_systemd_version
Provides:       udev =
%myfake_systemd_version
Provides:       initscripts =
%myfake_systemd_version

which is based on Alexander Larsson spec (from github)

https://github.com/alexlarsson/fedora-docker/blob/master/fake-runtime.spec

other people have a perl script that pretent to be systemd (it seems that they no longer do it)

https://github.com/adelton/docker-freeipa/blob/fedora-20/systemctl