Re: [atomic-devel] Smaller fedora & centos images

Why does 1 not matter?  If a cluster orchestrator charges your container for its image size, it would matter.  There are some Kubernetes users in the community that have that goal and want to charge local disk usage to the pod (including shared image layers).  Admittedly, there are other users that do not want to do that, but it does mean the on disk format matters for some folks.