Re: [atomic-devel] Fedora 24 Based Two-Week Atomic Release Delayed - Feedback Requested

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 11:21:42AM -0500, Adam Miller wrote:
> We can slip the Fedora 24 Based Two-Week Atomic Release by 1 week just
 Or
> We can skip this Two-Week Atomic Release all together and target the
> next Two-Week Atomic Release scheduled date of Tuesday 2016-07-05.
 Or
> We can release a Fedora 23 Based Two-Week Atomic image today (or
> tomorrow, pending how fast feedback rolls in) and target the next

I think any of these is fine. I have a slight preference for the first
option from just a high-level perspective, but ultimately, whatever the
teams working on it actually prefer.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm fedoraproject org>