[atomic-devel] Exposing Pods to external network

Dear Team
Thanks for this wonderful project. I have created a kuberntes cluster based on fedora atomic image (http://www.projectatomic.io/docs/gettingstarted/) . We can run applications running on pods from inside the network. However we are not able access these application from external network. There may be a load balancer concept to expose services to external network. Could you please help enlighten me on the load balancer to expose services to external network?

Thanks

--

Rafiqul Islam | Technology, Ops, and Infrastructure Lead

M+8801709651000

Skype: islamraofu Erafiqul telenordigital com