Re: [atomic-devel] Using docker run -ti for interactive INSTALL?

On 03/03/2016 11:14 AM, Jan Pazdziora wrote:
On Thu, Mar 03, 2016 at 10:54:59AM -0500, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
Take a look at the shell=true issues on atomic,  Not sure if we need to
Nod, I understand that passing things correctly to shells requires
some escaping so it's harder than just passing in parameters to exec.

It's a pity LABELs don't seem to accept / preserve array values --

	[ 'docker', 'run', 'arg with space' ]

could be used to distinguish situation when shell should not be used.

Patches accepted.  :^)