Re: [atomic-devel] systemd in spc, lvm in spc

…

…

> Can you just do lvm commands like this
>
> chroot /host lvm ...

I am not sure if chroot is enough, but at least you will need to run
lvm in the host's context, because lvm also relies on some user-space
locking which is borked if you run lvm inside a container.

All in all I hope that storaged will be available on the host one day,
and LVm operations can be performed through a dbus api.

- fabian