Re: [atomic-devel] Doc format?

On 03/08/2016 10:47 AM, Matt Micene wrote:

> It sounds like we can if only because there's tooling issues with all of
> the various markups.  What's the least amount of friction to getting new
> docs written?  AsciiDoc?

I would think either AsciiDoc or Markdown. TBH, I've let myself get
behind on "state of the art" when it comes to markdown languages, so ...
I'm content to let others guide this, with the strong suggestion we
limit it to two. My time to contribute to documentation (like others')
is limited, so the less time I have to worry about markup, the more time
I have to actually write. Pretty sure that will hold true for casual
contributors and folks who only care about one specific area for
documentationizing.

Best,

jzb
--