Re: [atomic-devel] Who can do Slack?

I just consider several slack groups as a way of life now (unfortunately). But using the integrations with IRC or the Desktop app...it doesn't even phase me anymore; it's all consolidated and is nearly the same as starting up my IRC client and connecting to different channels across Freenode and OFTC.