Re: [atomic-devel] Launching docs.projectatomic.io

I'm looking forward to this!

This will make it a lot easier for people to contribute their
respective docs as well as having docs for each project easily
accessable :)

Possibly remove the need of having to copy-and-paste some things (ex.
atomicapp docs to the site and vice versa)

--

Charlie Drage
Red Hat - OSAS Team / Project Atomic