Re: [atomic-devel] Who can Slack?

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 7:56 AM, <atomic-devel-request projectatomic io> wrote:
Do you think kubernetes would give us a channel?  Frankly, we don't need
more than one.

​You can sign up for a SIG which gets an email list (not that another is needed) and a channel.​

​I think it'd be a good alternative unless (​as bex pointed out) there will be a desire to have separation from k8s or multiple channels for -users, -devel, fedora, centos, atomic-cli, etc.​

-- Justin