Re: [atomic-devel] Who can Slack?

On 03/25/2016 06:06 AM, Brandon Jozsa wrote:

> So would an Atomic SIG group in Kubernetes be the best, or is an Atomic
> group with a Kubernetes, Docker, Cockpit, Nelecule, RPM-OSTree SIG
> groups make the most sense? Just tossing some of my
> [sort-of-unimportant] thoughts out there. I kind of lean towards the
> latter, but in the end...*/anything/* is better than freaking email...

Whereas I'm a big fan of email.

Regarding the SIG group, the first hurdle is that Kubernetes may not
consider it appropriate for that.  I've chatted briefly with Sarah N. on
this, and she's dubious.  If Kubernetes says no, then the decision is easy.

Ideally, we'd have a public RedHat Slack, so at least there would be
only one place to log in for all RH public projects.  Let me bring that
idea up with OSAS.

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS