Re: [atomic-devel] Introducing bubblewrap

On Thu, May 5, 2016, at 02:10 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> So I want to have a "Pop the Bubblewrap" contest which we discussed
> somewhere else.  That is, let's put out a contest for users to try to
> break through bubblewrap and report the technical issues.  We'll have
> some prizes.

One thing I'd say is - at some point we should likely do the same
for user namespaces.  Ultimately, I think we will get to the point
where even conservative users are willing to turn on userns, and
I don't want bubblewrap to stop that effort.

Long term userns has many advantages - probably the biggest
is that it can be used recursively (create a container in a container),
whereas bubblewrap is really not positioned to do that.