Re: [atomic-devel] Proposal - Moving container development tools docs to the Asciidoc format

On 05/23/2016 06:03 AM, Preeti Chandrashekar wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> In line with our ongoing efforts at streamlining the docs process, and
> in order to ensure better upstream-downstream coordination, we
> are proposing to move to the Asciidoc format for docs related to
> container development tools in Project Atomic.

I'm happy for this to be our default, but I'm concerned about making
existing projects port their docs.  For one thing, at least a couple of
projects make use of readthedocs.org, which requires a different format.

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS