Re: [atomic-devel] Proposal - Moving container development tools docs to the Asciidoc format

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 2:44 PM, Josh Berkus <jberkus redhat com> wrote:
> I'm happy for this to be our default, but I'm concerned about making
> existing projects port their docs.  For one thing, at least a couple of
> projects make use of readthedocs.org, which requires a different format.

Agreed. Commissiare makes use of reST for readthedocs and, AFAIK,
there is no planned support at RTD for asciidoc or other formats. I've
not personally tried pandoc to see how well it would convert between
the two but that may be an option for those of us currently on RTD.

--
Thanks,
Steve Milner