Re: [atomic-devel] [Devtools] Proposal - Moving container development tools docs to the Asciidoc format

An Issue (and fixing PR) has been opened to convert the vagrant-service-manager docs per the below

https://github.com/projectatomic/vagrant-service-manager/issues/233

I'd encourage everyone to take a look so we can close this via lazy consensus and then we (docs) can begin looking at adb and adb-utils.

regards,

bex