Re: [atomic-devel] Extending Atomic Host and 'rpm-ostree pkg-add'

Right it would be great if you and Giuseppe could work together on this,
for a prototype to handle using an rpm

package to track files put onto the system using `atomic install`

We should open a public google docs to allow people to comment on the
design.  I think both of you are doing

good work, but we could probably work faster if we collaborate.