Re: [atomic-devel] How to handle crashes

Hi Jakub,

I subscribed to your issue upstream, apologies for missing your earlier notes.

Is there an exhaustive list of things that ABRT can detect that is documented?

The document shows Linux kernel items, but they do overlap with what NodeProblemDetector has at this point.

I am not sure if I have a use case for the language specific add-ons as this would run on the actual node, and the language frameworks running end-user applications would be in the node, and problems with them don't reflect problems with the node per se.  Is there any Go specific support?

Thanks,
Derek