Re: [atomic-devel] We have a bugzilla requesting that we change the default CMD to systemd for base images in RHEL

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 01:07:16PM +0100, Jan Pazdziora wrote:
> We should also minimize the number of targets / services that run in
> container by default:

We should create a fedora-release-container (or -docker or -oci) or
whatever, and a corresponding VARIANT and presets. Then, as much as
possible, any systemd functionality not enabled by that preset should
be subpackaged — especially where that reduces dependencies.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm fedoraproject org>