Re: [atomic-devel] Reminder: KubeCon Passes

On 09/21/2016 11:17 PM, Steven Dake (stdake) wrote:
> No offense intended.  Is this type of marketing communication really appropriate for a technical mailing list?

It's a technical conference, and the passes are for code contributors to
our container projects.  Given the number of offlist responses I've
gotten from members of this list, I'd say yes.

I suspect you'd feel differently if you were asking for one of the passes.

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS